Wednesday 9 August 2023

Is the Qantas club membership worth the cost?

 The Qantas club (Qantas' lounge access membership program) is an annual subscription service to enable those frequent flyers without status or business class or first class tickets the chance to relax in style. 

I purchased a Qantas club membership in July of last year when I knew I was going to be boarding a 21-hour Qantas flight to the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games as I wanted the option to have a shower and food and coffee before my flight. I also wanted somewhere I could access wifi to keep up with my studies for university. 

I also knew that there were shower facilities in the lounge after I had been at work the previous night finishing a few hours before my originally scheduled flight. 

what I didn't know was how much money the membership fee would save me until I went to weigh my luggage for the just as long flight home (how does an extra 10 to 12 kg of checked luggage sound when flying in economy class or even discount economy (Red E-deal on Qantas) 


all the above alone the money to buy Qantas club membership is so worth the price.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is the Qantas club membership worth the cost?

 The Qantas club (Qantas' lounge access membership program) is an annual subscription service to enable those frequent flyers without st...